Thursday, January 7, 2010

First blog of the new year!

Okay, now don't expect to see a blog full of new year resolutions...but!

As of right now, both Scott and I are off track. We're still in Rexburg with mucho snow. Scott is working in Idaho Falls. It's so weird when he comes home he doesn't have homework! I have him for the rest of the night, and I just don't know what to do with myself! He is taking English 316 which meets one night a week.

For me, I am doing the housewife thing. You know, blogging-cleaning-cooking. I am taking 2 classes. Brian (brother) and I are taking Family Foundations together and I am also taking a health administration class which meets once a week.

The hopeful forecast for 2010 includes:
Scott and I keep pushing through school
I graduate in December
Brian and Mariah celebrate their 1 year!
We go to New York for our 2 year anniversary (and our friend's wedding!)
My mom goes to Europe in the summer

Those are the big things for now. We'll see how it pans out!

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

cute picture! and it looks like a happy year ahead. yay!