Monday, January 25, 2010

Date

Scott and I don't like spending money...hahaha oh we do! But we try really hard not to and spend most of our money in our heads. But Saturday was different. We went and saw the new movie Avatar in 3D down in Idaho Falls. Scott and I really liked it. My eyes started to hurt towards the end though, but it was worth it! The theater was packed 30 minutes before it even started, and we thought we were early. Guess not! It was funny looking down my row and seeing everyone with their hip 3D glasses. After the movie Scott and I went to this AMAZING Asian restaurant. It is inside what used to be a McDonalds. But it's a mom & pop place that is at a dead spot of town where there's no night life happening. Don't let that fool you, it was awesome!We ate with our stylish 3D glasses!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Fun!! Jared and I need to go on a date soon. It's been a while. And that Asian place sounds interesting. We will have to try it when we go back out there!