Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Live List

My lovely friend Megan has inspired so many through her blog. Especially me! She has this thing called a live list. Between Scott and I when we first met, we wrote "Scott and Lori's Excellent Adventures" I think this list could also be considered a live list.
These are the things still on our list to do:
  1. Lay in the street at night
  2. Go to the San Juan Islands
  3. Race boats
  4. Seattle Lights
  5. Bike the entire Centennial trail
  6. Skydiving (Scott never has)
  7. Victorian Islands
  8. Go to Tonga
  9. Ice Caves
  10. Stanley Idaho
  11. Bridge Jumping in Idaho
  12. Jackson Hole, WY
  13. City of Rocks
  14. Horse Riding
  15. La Brea Tar Pits, Hollywood CA
  16. Visit Italy, and Rome temple when built
  17. Tour U.S. and Church History
  18. See the Fremont Troll

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I just had to leave a comment on here. I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but I wish we did because I think we could be great friends! Your list is awesome and your music resonates in my heart! You seem like a spectacular and exciting girl, so I guess I am saying I wish I had the privilege of your company.

Megan Marie said...

Lori, look at that list! You've already checked off soooooo much! They are surely excellent adventures. I'm stoked to read about bridge jumping and ice-cave visiting and all the other lovely things you'll be doing once the horrid winter melts! Thanks for your list!

Rebekah said...

We totally have a "things to do before we die" list too! Awww, so romantic. :)

I'll have to share mine in a post later.

(I think "Live List" is a better title.)