Thursday, January 21, 2010

So apparently...

...the entire Smith family believes I am pregnant. Well, I guess I better break it to everybody in the blogging world. I am not, repeat, not pregnant. We're not even trying right now, so don't get your hopes up! Okay, I feel better now that's off my chest.

As for other things, I'm finally over the stomach virus that Scott so lovingly gave to me from his co-workers. Several of them had been out for a few days because of pregnancy symptoms...ahaha (considering he works with all males). AKA stomach flu. I feel bad for the little family that was outside the gas station that I chose to throw up in the trash can outside. They probably thought I was a drunk. Oh well. That has been the life of me lately.

Scott has been busy with work. He carpools driving someone to a nearby place to where he works. He did get into the English 316 class, barely! But he does enjoy it so far, he gets to work on his resume and other writing skills.

Here are some pictures from our time at the Meldrums this past weekend!

1 comment:

Laura said...

If it is any consolation, last Sunday my mother-in-law asked me if I was pregnant because I wasn't looking too good. I hadn't been sleeping well. I'm not pregnant either!!