Thursday, January 14, 2010

I need some ideas.

Okay. I'm home during the day. I don't have kids-my night classes don't occupy me very much-I don't have a car-and it is too cold and snowy to go outside. Plus I sleep too much. Scott is starting to complain that I am cooking too good of food, and that it's not helping him on his quest to losing weight.

I started a new blog, kept my kitchen clean, manage to do a decent job on my room, kept myself updated with the latest episodes of NCIS, checked everyone's blog that I know of, picked up my favorite yoga/pilates routine, done things that Scott asks me to do...

I would like some new ideas for what I can do around my place. I don't like sitting, staring at the computer for several hours. So too many hours of Hulu is not recommended for me. I do enjoy Pandora, so I keep that on in the background. But any ideas would be appreciated!

Here's to looking forward to spring and summer.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Do you sew? START! I love to sew. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I can't wait to use it! I should have left it with you (it's sitting at my in-laws in Blackfoot).

This is a good time to read what you want to. Dive into a good book!

Need to scrapbook? Personally, I hate to scrapbook, but if you need to get some photo albums done (my publisher for me), now is the time!

What do I know? I hate being trapped inside for extended periods of time. I literally turn into a mean monster, ask Jared. I'm a summer girl through and through. GOOD LUCK!

Megan Marie said...

Such happy pictures! I love LOVE.