Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seattle Christmas 2009


So I never talked about our Seattle trip. For those of you who do not know this, but I grew up an hour north of Seattle. Seattle is just a good general location to reference.

Our trip was full of splitting time between my mom and dad's house, my best friend receiving her endowments and then getting married, shopping, Lights of Christmas, eating seafood, and being with my dog Cabo.

Scott and I went to the Lights of Christmas. I told him that I really want to take him but didn't describe very much as to what it was all about. Near the house I grew up in Warm Beach, there is a Christian camp that spends thousands of dollars in electricity putting up lights. They have lots of entertainment and wonderful lights. Scott was completely impressed. No it was not worth the amount of money that they raised it to, but he was still very much impressed.

Christmas Eve we ate Cioppino. YUM. The one thing I miss about Washington food is the SEAFOOD.

Katrina got married December 29th. Yay! Then our other friend Brent got married the day we flew out January 2nd.

Overall our break was lovely.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Are that tim tams and hot chocolate being consumed in the collage pics? We had tim tams over Christmas too!! SO GOOD! And we played lots of Settlers of Catan. :) Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas!