Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the end is near!

I don't know how I'm doing it today, that is blogging. I have so much to do! I don't even have time to cook! Well, we also are trying not to buy any groceries because we'll be gone for 2 weeks. So it makes it harder to do quick meals! But really, it's finals week and next week we're all done! Wow! I'm excited for it to end though, that means I'm done with my math class! YES!
It has also been trying really hard to snow. Lately the average temp here is 8 during the day, but when ever I'm out walking it's usually in the 2-3 range and a windchill of -15. I'm so happy I'm not a winter student! This picture Scott took of me this morning as I put on my chains to my shoes. I am wearing 3 jackets, a beanie, and pants under my jeans. It is cold out there!

2 comments:

Chris J said...

Ahh, think of the memories you are creating.

WesternSweets said...

Okay first of all, I heard all about the oatmeal dinner rolls experience from Scott (and You) via the phone. But I am seriously amazed that you rescued that mission! You ate the "eight cup" rolls! Nice work. They look beautiful. I think it just takes 20 plus years to make them as good as Mom. No matter how many times I do it, though they are good, they are not Mom's. Don't give up!

And second...you actually wear chains? I didn't even know you could do that! Go you!
Love ya, Shirls