Thursday, April 29, 2010

When I have time...

These are a few things I want to do when I have time (and not blogging or reading blogs!) In no particular order:

- Make these cookies.
- Read The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (I LOVE his books. Movies are great too)
- Finish the blanket I started 1 1/2 years ago for Scott.
- Clean my kitchen (again and again)
- Decorate my new floor pillows
- Play softball
- Make delish gourmet meals every time
- Keep practicing the piano

*update:
It's funny how I do this when I have so much going on. But back during last semester, I was begging for ideas! When I had "nothing" to do and so much time to do it in, I had little motivation and was out of ideas. Well, I'm glad I wrote this yesterday because I thought about this. I now have a list of things to do when I have "nothing" to do!

No comments: