Monday, April 5, 2010

A week with mom

My mom got into Rexburg at about 2:30AM Sunday March 28. She went to our ward on Sunday and spent time with me and the primary! Afterwords Brian and Mariah came for dinner. I made my artichoke/garlic/chicken pizza. It was delish. We watched Mariah's ultrasound movie and continued with some youtube videos. Monday mom and I hung out at my apartment. We made my lovely pretzels, and went to class. Brian came up after class and he and I went around some places around my complex getting information for his class.

Tuesday we went to Lava Hot Springs, which is way south of here. We had an interesting run-in with the Bates Hotel....she has video about that! But besides that we loved the hot springs. We then went to Costco and other stores and then headed back to Idaho Falls to pick up Scott from work. For dinner we ate at Five Guys. Yum.

Wednesday was our day in Rexburg. I had a primary activity that I was apart of, an Easter themed one. It was awesome. After the primary activity, mom and I went to the Pineapple Grill. I had Sushi and she had a burger. We then went to the Teton Dam Museum here in Rexburg and then drove to where the dam used to be! And then mom went to class again with Brian and me. That night we went to Twizel Berry. Again, yum.

Thursday my mom and I went to Idaho Falls. We went to the Woof to Wolf museum, had delicious hot chocolate, and saw the Idaho Falls. We then went to lunch with the Gneitings at a Chinese Buffet. Again, YUM. The rest of our day and weekend will be posted later, as my camera with the rest of the pictures is in the car, in Idaho Falls.

1 comment:

Chris J said...

I sure love you Lori. Thanks for an amazing week. You're so fun to hang with.