Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Where to begin?

The month of June I stunk at blogging anything. So now I will begin my blog throw up of all the things we did in June! Have fun!
Addilyn played soccer with some of her friends for about 6 weeks. Our friend Sofia (below) wanted to do something small for her shy son and decided to do it for us. The first practice was pretty hit and miss. But after that, the kids really got the hang of it and got significantly better!

$0.33 Elsa dress
naked cowboy
fixing her tires
We had a ward BBQ which was also like a farewell to those families who are moving this summer from our church. Summer is a huge switching time for our ward because people are done with residencies etc and leave and those who are beginning move in. You pretty much can't introduce yourself to anyone until September.

Addilyn and Emma got into a water fight...


and they had a bounce house

cuties- sprinklers in the backyard
playing in the toys at the park
There was a magic show at a library on the north side of town, right near where we first lived in our apt when we moved here. I'd never been to that library so it was a good excuse to go. It was a crazy morning, and we needed to get out of the house STAT. So I threw in the hiking bag and we went geocaching. It was along a trail that was behind the apartments that we had lived in.
I could not believe we never got these two caches. The first one was inside a tunnel and it was inside a fake spider...gross. So I didn't bother trying to get that one at the time because it was just me and the kiddos. The second one we found way up high in this tree. I couldn't wiggle it down and also thought it was too cool to not get Scott to see it. So we went to the library and then came back the area with Scott while on his lunch break.
Of course the engineer can figure out how to get it down. It was attached by a rope that you just had to get far enough away to help lower it down.

we live in a jungle.
she takes after me
and again, after me
We've been finding some random blackberry bushes and picking as many as we can. Addilyn basically eats them all before we have a chance to get any.

ahhhh they do like each other!
I was in the kitchen and turned to see this. What a HANDSOME little guy. He pulled himself up and everything. Just playing away having a blast.

No comments: