Monday, July 14, 2014

My 25th

 Ok- So I realized I let out some pictures from the Dan Nicholas park in my last post. I knew it seemed bare. So here are a few more. And it was the week before my birthday...so that counts right?


Saturday night before my birthday we had a girls night at Bowman Gray. We started out the night by going to Sonic and getting 1/2 off shakes. We sat through a storm while we ate them and then headed tot the stadium. We only watched for about 1/2 hour and then it started storming. They had to cancel the races....and we had to somehow make it to the car!
We ran over to a snack building and stood against the wall under the tiny roof ledge while it poured. There wasn't much to do but wait and it started to lighten up a little bit. We hung out in the car while we waited for everybody to make their way out of the lot and went to my house. It turned into a movie night.
My birthday was on a Monday and we saved one of Scott's precious vacation days for it so we could go to Tanglewood Park pool together. We had so much fun!  Levi actually enjoyed the water. It was overcast, but still very warm. The sun would peek out off and on. I don't have any pictures of the lazy river, but that was our families favorite part!





We wanted to stay, but Levi desperately needed a nap. So...we improvised. I got him to fall asleep, which was extremely easy since he was so tired. Then Scott took over so I could take Addilyn into the big pool.
I got my free Frogurt and Levi screamed to eat at the whole time. That morning I also got my free sub at Firehouse Sub.


Dinner was sushi. Unfortunately- not free. But delicious. It was a wonderful birthday. I enjoyed all of it!



No comments: