Monday, July 14, 2014

Outings

These days are all a little mixed up. But I couldn't honestly get them right unless I was looking at a calendar for when we did what. Right below is when we went to Old Salem for a Kids Morning Out. It wasn't too exciting, but it is always good to get out!
puppet show
water pump
blowing bubbles
and more bubbles

One of our playgroup outings was at the Dan Nicholas park. As soon as we got there I locked my keys in the car. Lovely. It was an ordeal getting cash for the tow truck guy who unlocked it. I had to keep going to and from the lake which had the ATM at their snack shop. And it was hot and humid and the walk was in the sun. eh. But we still had a fun day.
the train!
Scott spent a Saturday with a friend of ours sanding our decks so that we could stain them. I took the kids to SciWorks. We bought a pass that gets us into a ton of museums/zoos/science centers for free. This is one of them. It was our first time and it was awesome!!
they had some farm animals outside.



 They have so much to do! Tons of different exhibits- bodies, music, physics, food, kids room....




the highlight of her life 



No comments: