Sunday, September 29, 2013

Levi at 4 months

Ok, so like all of these posts, they are a bit late. Levi turned 4 months September 13th. What?! I know I will say this every time I say how old he is. Especially since he's already almost closer to 5 months than 4! Here are his lovely 4 month stats:
14.08 lbs = 25th %
16" head cir = 85th %
25" length = 34th %
Here is a comparison to Addilyn. (it's a link, click on it)

 I love love this picture above. Many of you have already seen it. We were at Levi's Dr apt and Addilyn wanted to sit up next to him on the table. She is so caring to him. When he had to get his shots I had to hold Addilyn because she was so concerned for him. Levi took it like a champ. Of course he cried for the first 20 seconds of the shot, but he had a quick recovery.
Proof that Levi has blue blue eyes! They are very clear blue. And as a side note, he was pooping in these pictures. :D
Other updates: He has found his toes and he loves to talk (see video below). Levi LOVES to jump with his sister. I wish I had a video of it, but there is only one of me. I need to borrow Scott and have him get it. Levi laughs hysterically when he's jumping or watching Addilyn jump. Levi has a contagious smile. All the ladies swoon when they see him. Levi's grip has found my hair and glasses now. He sleeps lots still, but not very well at night. That's my biggest problem right now. His longest stretch right now is about 3 hours. Ehhhhh. And I'm too tired to help him go back to sleep without nursing him. We're trying out some different methods tonight. So we'll see how it goes. On a related note: Levi's grandma said that his daddy ate every 2 hours, even at night. Addi ate every 2 hours but would sleep at night. I'm thinking he takes after his dad. Grr.

Tonight we fed him some rice cereal for the first time. We're not sure how he liked it. You tell us:

Here he is after the fact:
Instagram is making these huge pictures

No comments: