Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Body

Her new favorite song, and then a bonus one in the end.
Today we went to the hospital and did a tour. It's definitely different from Madison where we had Addilyn. I will say though that I love the fact that they have bathtubs that they allow you to labor IN your room. With Addilyn it was across the hall. I could hardly make it back into our room after laboring in there for a while.
I've been trying to figure out what things I need to take this time to the hospital. So it was nice going on the tour and getting an idea of what's going to be there. I've been asking people who've delivered at Forsyth hospital and the number one complaint is food- or lack of/timing of it. So I plan on having a cooler there with food for me for whenever I want it. After I had Addilyn all I wanted to do was eat eat eat!
My friends hosted a baby shower for me last weekend. It was really nice! For pictures, she posted a blog on it and will be sending me the rest of them soon. Kayla also took our family maternity picture yesterday morning. She has only posted a few on her blog until she goes through the rest of them. But I absolutely love them.

No comments: