Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Five

Scott and I celebrated 5 whole years on Friday. Can you believe it? Neither can we. Five years and two babies later. If you asked me 5 years ago where I saw myself... I can tell you I would only be dreaming if it was anything like it is now.
Scott and I aren't real gifters. We'd rather go do something. That something usually is eat food. :) Friday night I showed him a picture/movie video I made of the last 5 years. Don't worry, it was only 10 minutes long. Saturday though friends of ours babysat Addi and Levi while Scott and I went out for lunch. The best seafood ever. Well, since last year in Charleston. It was sooo good. If only we knew about this place before :) Our waiter let us just hang out after we were done. He said since we had two kids we should just relax right now. If only he knew it was our anniversary- maybe we would have gotten a free dessert??




 Sunday morning and Levi looked so handsome. Addilyn was jealous he getting his picture taken, so that one is of her eating toast with pesto.

No comments: