Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ah pregnancy.

Scott claimed that I was never going to be as attentive with our future pregnancies/children as I was with Addilyn. Well, I'm proving him wrong. I will give it to him that I am not posting a picture once a week as I did with Addilyn. However, I'm still taking the pictures once a week (here is just 3 shots as a taste). I am showing WAY sooner than I was with Addi, which is expected with any pregnancy after you've already stretched with one. Yesterday I realized I couldn't hide the fact that my belly button has popped out. As misleading as this picture is, I'm currently just over 18 weeks.

This pregnancy is continually different from Addi. Not like drastically, but subtle differences that I only notice. For one, I'm carrying higher because I can still fit my larger non-pregnant pants. I'm finally over my icky stage- which is about the same time with Addilyn. My energy has come back for the most part. That's the number one thing Scott has noticed because things are actually getting done around the house again. And tonight for dinner Scott said something to the effect of "I like having you back. Because we eat food again and there's food at our house." This is in contrast to me not making dinner, using our freezer meals that I made in September (which are actually really good), or going out to eat. Because I really really had no desire to make food. I still don't like certain foods- especially cooked green veggies. Like broccoli and spinach. The other night in fact I just cooked some of those frozen Costco pasta things that have spinach and mozzarella in them. I took one bite and thought I was going to hurl. I ate cereal for dinner instead. As for my distaste for dairy, the only thing I can handle is chocolate milk. Which with Addi, that's all I wanted. But now I drink it because it's the only ONLY dairy I'm willing to have.

Next Wednesday at 7:30am we are having our anatomy ultrasound. My mom flies in this Sunday and is staying through Christmas. I've been doing lots of grocery shopping and planning for the next 2 weeks! I'm extremely excited to find out what we are having because now that I have my own sewing machine (last year's Christmas present) I want to sew sew sew! Thanks to pinterest....

No comments: