Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So much to post...so little time..

 First of all, grandma Jadwin came to town! She stayed with us for 2 weeks. We got a lot accomplished...we ate, cleaned, ate, shopped, ate, went on adventures, ate, and played with Addi- oh, and ate some more.



 Little Richards-ribs, hushpuppies, red slaw, and onion rings. Good ol' southern food.
 Reynolda Village.


 Old Salem. We walked around and got a glimpse of more of this beautiful campus.

Chick-fil-A
While here, we visited the Eskelsens who moved here almost 6 years ago. They live about an 1 1/2 from Scott and me. They have 4 beautiful horses and 2 cute little dogs who couldn't help but lick Addilyn.


JoAnne and Niels
I cut my poor hair. Over 6 inches...gone. The fun thing is that I did it without Scott knowing. The night before I was asking Scott if he liked my long hair, blah blah blah. He had no clue. He said that I should start looking around for a person to do my hair. Little did he know I had my appointment the next day. Later that day when he saw me it took a couple hours. It wasn't until we were home from eating dinner that he had seen the card that I accidentally left in the door. Then he asked and realized my hair was shorter!


The after math.
 And now for some cute pictures of Addilyn...




She was so cute sticking her foot under the faucet


Eating ribs at our new favorite bbq place

Me and Cabo...



She's apparently very hungry.
 





These last photos were of the day she left. We of course went and ate some delish subs. It was so great having Grandma here. She was an amazing babysitter. We got tons done and gained a few pounds.

No comments: