Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4 months old!

I wish I could tell you how much she weighs and how tall she is right now, but that will have to wait until her appointment later this month. She is super tall, that's about all I can say. I can though give you an update of her progress! She can stand! Holy smokes! Of course I'm holding her hands, but she totally can stand. We have witnesses. Ever since we bought her excer-saucer thing, she's been rocking it and getting so strong. She's going to being running before we know it....sad! I want her to stay little forever. But I guess that's why you have more babies and eventually grandbabies right? One of my most favorite things right now is her laugh is sounding more like a laugh instead of a grunt or fast inhale. She is becoming much more active with her legs and holding them in the air and grabbing for her feet.

We just love our little girl. She's so much fun. Last night I called Scott to come into the bathroom while I was giving her a bath. She was so amazed at the water coming out of the faucet. It was running off my hand and she was trying to grab at it. It's so neat to watch her experience things for the first time. We love being parents!

1 comment:

Jess and Travis... said...

She's so big! And ADORABLE!