Tuesday, September 20, 2011

life as we know it

Left: me Right: Addilyn
So there's this BBQ place...every Wednesday you can get a full rack of ribs, plus 3 sides for $14. YUM. Maybe the full rack was too much for us. We'll probably go with half next time, which is $9 with the 3 sides still. It was delish. These photos were just while we were waiting to eat.


Addilyn likes to keep her legs straight out! It's her thing. I love those toes.

I have a couple of videos that I am dying to post...but they are on Scott's phone. SO, when he gets back from Virginia (side note, he just left for work, will be back Thursday) I will get them. And we just finished painting our bedroom last night at about 1 am. I'm so excited!! We got a beautiful new duvet and a new shower curtain which goes perfectly with our newly painted bathroom as well! I'm in love with what we've done so far. I can't wait to get going on everything else in our house so that I can love spending time in each room. Another update, we got a new COUCH! Since we've lived here we either sit on a hard kitchen chair, the floor, or on our bed upstairs. It was a steal off of Craigslist. We are already breaking it in. The first night we both slept on it (long story). It's basically like a twin bed. I don't have the entire picture of the couch because of technical challenges, but here are some details of it:

It's so nice seeing everything come together in our house. Since the night we bought it we've unhinged the entire house and gradually putting it back together. Our goal is to have it all painted, mostly all furnished (the important things), and mostly all decorated by Thanksgiving week. That is after all our own deadline and when we plan for the Busby's and the Western's to all join us for smoked turkey :)

No comments: