Monday, February 8, 2010

Saturday Afternoon

After a rough start on Saturday morning, (we went to sleep at 3 AM) we had a great Saturday afternoon date! We started at the Wolf to Woof exhibit at the Idaho Falls Museum.
They also had other exhibits.
And then Scott took me walking around the downtown park in Idaho Falls that was nearby. I had never seen the actual Idaho Falls. They have a power plant there that powers all of Idaho Falls.
The light was beautiful, and it was chilly!We were so cold and craving hot chocolate we stopped at Smitty's for my first time. When we got in there, I convinced Scott to eat dinner there. Their hot chocolate was insanely good. Theee best hot chocolate Scott and I have ever had. Plus their whip cream was uberly thick and addicting.
For more pretty pictures from our date, go to my photography blog.

No comments: