Monday, February 22, 2010

Honestly

I've been tagged by my lovely friend Rebekah to do this, so here it goes! Lori's 10 confessions.

  1. I love getting dressed up and putting make up on. I also love leaving the house in my sweats and baseball hat.
  2. I like taking pictures, and taking pictures of myself.
  3. I'm usually awake by 8 am. But I am really good at going back to sleep or laying in bed for another hour or so.
  4. I love perfume and candles. Not to mention my husband's cologne.
  5. I am a summer person, but I love the feeling you have around Christmas time.
  6. I like to get my groove on.
  7. I am a Mexican, Italian, Oriental, seafood, ice cream, burger and fries kind of girl.
  8. I spend way too much time on my computer.
  9. Weddings, TLC A Baby Story, movies, love songs, happy life stories, elderly happy couples, sweet tender pictures, fathers and their child, candid moments...are just a few things that practically guarantee a tear or two from me.
  10. I'm a homebody. I love hanging out with family and friends and I am addicted to games.