Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blogging about blogging

I love blogging! I noticed in my blog on the archives that I have 25 posts (26 after this) for the 2010 year. Then I only have 37 for the entire 2009 year. In two months I have almost matched what I've blogged in 2009. I will most definitely surpass that number once school starts, since right now I'm just hanging out at home thinking of things to do with my time. Blogging just happens to be one of those things.
Another thing I love about blogging is reading your blogs! I have a list of blogs that I read and I enjoy finding more. And as a side note for those who don't know, where I live, we have school controlled internet. That means we can't use Facebook until after 5pm. Blogger is allowed all day! And it is much better anyway.
And as I've discovered, blogs are much more fun when pictures are involved. Here are a couple for your enjoyment.
Here is at my high school grad picture.
Here is Jenna and I when we sang at the Mariners game. It's a cell phone pic.
This was after we just landed from skydiving! I'm in middle in blue.Me and Katrina in high school playing dress up. I think we were juniors.Seattle Japanese gardens, we went on a field trip there our senior. From right to left: Emily Marriott, Katrina Mills, Megan Gottwald, me.
I got hypnotized at our local Stanwood Camano Fair. We were modeling, and this was my "best pose"

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

i love it, toooooo! blogging is such a fun way to journal, especially for the visually inclined.

ps- you are so pretty. and adventurous. what a catch!