Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What are we having?

The day before I left for California with the kids we tried to find out what we are having. My Dr. office won't do the anatomy scan before 18 weeks, and I left at 17 and a few days. We went to an ultrasound place and within a few minutes the lady said we were having a boy. After that she couldn't confirm it until the very end when she changed it to her being 80% sure it's a girl. With Addi and Levi, we never could get a good facial shot but could always see their business. This one is the opposite. Perfect face shots, but this babe hides his goods. We were hoping we could surprise everyone with knowing what we were having, but with the tech not really sure, we told everyone we tried but not official.

When we got home we got our Dr anatomy scan and in the beginning, the tech was saying she's not sure she can get anything because of his position. After some time and a trip to the bathroom he moved and she was able to get what she needed to. And, it's a BOY. Addilyn was heartbroken for the first day but she's warmed up to it now.
18/19ish weeks
23ish weeks
25ish weeks
I'm currently a day shy of 27 weeks I believe. It's funny, this pregnancy I haven't been very good at keeping track of how far along I am. My friend who's due the same day is the same way (it's her 3rd too). As for symptoms or things I've been experiencing, since I haven't been good about blogging about it.... Currently I'm just getting the back pain, especially after doing dishes and walking around a lot. Also, he's probably my least active, but that doesn't mean squat in my case. Addilyn and Levi pretty much ripped up my insides, so anything less is still a lot. I only get heartburn when I go to bed and I take some tums and I'm good. I'm just enjoying this 2 trimester bliss because I'm not sick (at least pregnancy related) and I'm not ridiculously huge.

No comments: