Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Catch up

Ready for church
We went to the train museum with our friends the Petitt's. It was their first time and we had fun even though it was a bit chilly.







bathroom entertainment
Addilyn is a sunbeam this year in primary. Which means- she's no longer in nursery and goes to sharing time and class. I teach an older primary class and sit a few rows behind her during sharing time so I can watch her figure out her way. Below is a picture I took of her with her friend Chloe. It looks like she is pulling her hair, but Chloe was having a hard time without her parents and Addilyn is stroking her hair trying to calm her down. It was too cute.

at the mall
January's field trip was to a pizza place. They gave them a tour of their kitchen and then they made their own pizza's. Addilyn at first was super clingy and didn't want to be up with the group, but after some time she participated. She loved it.







Proud pizza maker
Showing Levi the ropes
It's nearly impossible for me to do any dishes during the day anymore. Addilyn makes 5 cents for emptying the dishwasher and 20 cents if she helps wash. She's saving up to buy new sunglasses since hers broke. So when she sees me start she wants to help. Which then causes Levi to want to help too. And as you can tell like most people we have a double- not triple- sink. In other words there is no room for me. I hover and keep the peace. 
Helping Scott fix the washer
SO HANDSOME
So like the dishes, they are both so very willing to help in the kitchen. It's more hassle then what it's worth in my opinion. But I just keep thinking, they are learning and having fun. Both are very important so it outweighs the frantic maneuvering on my part.

No comments: