Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

[This was posted in Dec but I post-dated it to Oct.] The photos loaded in here backwards, but that actually doesn't matter too much this time for once. For Halloween Addilyn was SO excited to be Mary Poppins. It's one of her fav movies. She was Mary from the chalk drawing with Levi as one of the penguins from the drawing too. Scott was chimney sweep Bert and I was nanny Mary.
post-trunk-or-treat loot
Scott walked with the kiddos at our church's Trunk-or-Treat while I handed out "spoonfuls of sugar" with a ladle. I think that was the best part of my costume...being able to say that.



carving our pumpkins
These are slightly out of order...but we got free tickets to a Wake Forest football game. They really are a terrible team. But it's still fun to go for the kids and the excitement of being there.



Back to carving our pumpkin. Addilyn had a blast finding all of the pumpkin seeds. We have a book all about planting a pumpkin seed and having it grow. So that was her plan originally, until we started eating them (cooked of course)



I caught him in the moment of high-fiving the ghost







No comments: