Friday, February 14, 2014

9 months

This guy turned 9 months old yesterday. And on the same day, he officially crawled. Not any kind of pull, army, slide, etc. A beautiful up on all fours crawl. He only does it only a little bit because his sister is quick to attack when he is within her reach. His check up apt isn't until Tuesday, so I don't have any stats.

His sleeping has gone up and down. He goes to bed just fine, it's how long he sleeps for. He varies from waking up sometime from 3-5am. If it's before 4, we let him cry until then and then I will go in and feed him. He'll sleep until 7 at that point.

Eating has greatly improved. I love this point when they can feed themselves. That way it saves me time from sitting there spoon feeding him so I can feed myself or help Addilyn. Levi hangs out in his high chair and just observes while he munches on his food. The only downfall of the training period is all the food that goes on the floor. The broom is basically never back in it's closet. It's always in the kitchen.

Overall I think the greatest thing is seeing Levi crawl! It's such a huge milestone and I'm just loving seeing him grow so big and see his personality. He still only has his 2 teeth but he loves to munch on anything and everything like any baby.

As a side note for Addilyn-
She's a pistol. I've had to be a lot more on top of making sure she's fed and slept well so she won't have, well, a moment. She throws a tantrum here or there, but nothing that we can't handle (yet!) Also, one of our friends is very pregnant. And Addilyn has been fascinated again with having babies. She thinks something in your shirt, pant leg, whatever, is a baby. She'll hide a toy in her pant leg and say "baby". She thinks I have a baby, Scott, and even Levi has a baby. She thinks she is going to have a sister. Uhm...right...not for a while....

No comments: