Sunday, November 3, 2013

Last month

My last few posts I've complained about how I'm slacking in my blogging. It might not seem like a big deal to many, but it is for me. It's the only way I can document my life so that I can remember this time. Yes, I have a gazzilion pictures. But they just sit in albums on my phone/computer without any story or dates to them. I like my photographed and documented life. And you, my readers/fans/groupies/forced-by-email-updates/loved ones, get to see it. Since I'm terrible at keeping up with anyone- you can keep up with me via my blog. And I'll continue reading your blog posts, facebook updates, tweets, instagrams....
Another free day at the Salem Gymnastics. Woo! Addilyn was running everywhere, so they're mostly blurry. She loved the running trampoline. Addi would jump, fall, complain, get back up, jump, fall, complain...She was a bit more wimpy this time around when she would fall. But she still had fun.


Levi enjoying the gym
This picture below was so funny. It was when Addi finally found Avery. We knew they were coming, and then when they found each other in this foam pit they tried so hard to swim to each other. It was so cute. 
With her BFF Avery.


The slide dumped into the foam pit.


Addi & Avery

Addilyn is so helpful (usually). When the dishes are all done, she gets really upset. So much so that I have to sit her down and tell her that it's okay and that there will be more dishes to do tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I have her help wipe the counters to get her mind off of wanting to do dishes. Did I mention she also sweeps the floors?
Addi still loves to hold Levi. She tries to pick him up now... eh.. But he is a good sport. I have to run over and grab his head before she drops him. Every so often if Addilyn is playing with him, he'll start wincing and screaming when she gets close. It's mostly because he's tired and she's been wacking him with something. 
The Dixie Classic Fair was in the beginning of October. Addi, Levi, and I went with a friend of mine and her two boys during the day. It was LAME!!!! I was so disappointed. Apparently there is a new law here in NC where we can't pet the animals. So they were all blocked off. They didn't even allow the public through where the show animals where being held just to make it easier for them to keep people from touching them. The picture above where Addi is petting a bunny was probably breaking the law. It was after a kids magic show and the guy let people come pet his bunny and chicken...What the heck. That's the best part of the fair is seeing all the animals and petting them. My life is ruined when it comes to fairs in NC. I'm moving. :) Stanwood-Camano Fair has never looked so good.
 
Addi, Carter, Landon

Pig races
Reading her morning magazine
Addilyn is such a character. One moment she's twirling and laughing, the next she's pretending she's upset and distraught. Life as a 2 year old can prove to be interesting. 

And again, we are geocaching. This one was really easy. We love doing it because we find out places of our town that we never knew about. We had been on the main trail many times before (it's our biking trail). However we never went up to the park that was just off of it. It was so beautiful. Especially with the leaves starting to change. 

a delicious dessert brought by our home teachers.
Sype date with Katrina and Lily
Above: I was able to chat with my best friend from high school. Oh her sweet girl is just so darling. I'm so glad that motherhood has been so great for her. Lily sounds like such an easy baby! Below: Addilyn taking care of Levi. His trusting eyes...

Addilyn putting Cabo's 'necklace' on.

Out to eat
Waiting for our car to get aligned.
 
This girl is too much. She loves her brother. Levi was getting upset being in his carseat while in Costco. So the only thing I could do to get him happy without holding him was to put him in the car next to Addi. I do love the double seat carts. Every store should have these.

Living on the east coast we have several breeds of trees. Most of which lose their leaves. We have TONS of leaves. And on beautiful days where chores inside can wait, we go out.




Enjoying the fall sunshine

At the library with dad. It was a rainy day and after the library we had a packed lunch in downtown. 

Post bath cutie.

Sitting up!
Just after Levi's 5 month mark he started sitting up. He's very wiggly still and it's hard to practice with his sister nearby. He does very well though. Addilyn still loves to pamper him with her toys and read to him.

Who's got two thumbs and some olives? This girl!

No comments: