Saturday, May 4, 2013

My sweet girl is 2


A few hours old

1 year old
2 years old
 (I was really proud of my heart shaped pancake.) Addilyn woke up this morning singing. I love listening to her in the monitor when she's happy and just hanging out in her crib. She is such a love.
Addilyn wore this button all day that Grandpa and Nana Jadwin sent her. She loved opening her presents and was wired this morning. It really was probably from the pancakes.

We went swimming this morning at the Y. I was hoping it'd be more enjoyable for me. But then I remembered from the last time when I was pregnant with Addilyn that in the water I got really bad heartburn. It was really nice to relieve physical pressures, but that brought everything floating up causing well, heartburn. Addilyn had a blast though. She's a little water baby. We got a kick board and she was kicking and everything. Scott taught her how to blow bubbles in the bath tub quite some time ago and she was doing it in the pool. We sure are proud of her!

No comments: