Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day & Crafts

My blogs tend to be a throw up of a lot of things mixed into one. Welllll, to start with, Scott had a decent Father's Day. I surprised him with tickets to the Winston Cup museum he's been wanting to go to. We went to the Richard Childress museum a while back and it was really cool. Well, I'm glad I got the tickets 2 for 1 because I would have been ticked if we paid full price for the museum. It was honestly pretty lame. They had about 10 cars and photos on the walls. That was about it. Addilyn roamed free in there so that was fun. We did that on Saturday. Sunday he spent doing scout stuff. Camp was the next day so he had to call a few stragglers for paper work before they could go. Then we went to a court of honor. Two boys got their Eagles.

this was basically the entire museum. not much to it!



back and forth



she was a wild woman

Currently Scott's at scout camp and has been since Monday. Since he's been gone, I've been busy doing all sorts of crafts. I have already made a wooden sign to go above our kitchen cabinets that says "EAT". I redid one piece of furniture and CHOPPED my hair off. That's right, 8 whole inches and then some. I also got it high lighted. Please forgive the photo quality, bad lighting and on my phone so deal.

before
 I painted it a light blue, it looks white here, but it's got faint blue to it. I also antiqued it a little bit.
after

We've been to a pool 3 times this week. Addilyn LOVES the pool. She's been so awesome. We went to our friends house to do some crafts. I did work and the girls played. They were so cute together. 
PS, my birthday is this Saturday. I'll be 23 on the 23rd. Scott should be back around noon from camp. Stinky man.

1 comment:

A. B. said...

Yay for you're golden birthday! Mine was when I was 21 :) I wish I could come over but I can't that day. Hope it is a great day and your cabinet and hair look awesome.