Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy First Birthday!

Our sweet little girl is 1! Her big day was on Friday. We walked into her room in the morning and sang...you can see from the video she didn't really know what was going on. Her party was Saturday morning. We had a BBQ and in lieu of gifts, we had people bring a side. It was so fun. I was busy all week making cupcakes and cake pops. Here are the photos I have, but more from other cameras will be coming.





















The day ended with a huge water fight. It was great. What a great day!

2 comments:

Jenn Krogue said...

Oh happy happy birthday! I cannot believe she is ONE!! How quickly does time fly? Your family is so beautiful :)

Rebekah said...

So fun!! I guess I better start party planning- you guys had a big bash! I wish we lived closer. Happy birthday, Addilyn cutie!