Monday, February 6, 2012

Our little 9 month old.

On her 9 month birthday, Addilyn finally went forward! I trained her one day with my hands being her kick off. Then the next day Scott tried keeping her knees down. Together, you get what's in the video. It's not crawling and it's not army crawling...it's...something. She'll only do it now when she's convinced there is something in it for her. Otherwise, crawling (or the closest thing to it) is just too involved and difficult at this point.
I really can take a good picture...as soon as she stops wiggling
What to say about Addilyn. She's still teething, nothing has cut yet. But today I noticed one of the teeth is much closer to the surface. She's been sleeping on her belly and she really likes it (so do we). Addilyn is just as cute as can be, and everyone can see it. I was talking to my friend Wendy the other day about how long it takes to go shopping with her- because people stop us to admire her. Wendy understood and sympathized with her 3 cuties. Speaking of Wendy, I've been helping her will the best project I've ever been apart of. Click here to visit the blog we put together for her friend's daughter Lila. I highly recommend watching the video at the bottom of the page and have tissues near by.
I promise she was happier than what this picture shows
Addilyn has her 9 month check up on Valentines Day. But I can tell you she is the most darling healthy little girl you'll ever meet. She is learning new things all the time and loves getting all the attention she can get. We are the luckiest family to have her!

No comments: