Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

In following the tradition of my last New Year post (here) I'm not going to do a review of 2011. Instead, a looking ahead for the year 2012. However, I do want to mention that 2011 was a huge (HUGE) year for us- graduating college, having a baby, and moving across the country type of huge. I don't know how 2012 will beat 2011 as it was the best year of my life so far. But it surely can try!

For the year 2012, we plan/hope/wish....for:

-buying a mini van, technically the first car that we will have bought married. Our first and only car was bought when we were engaged.

-Addilyn turning 1 years old.

-camping on the beach.

-My first time swimming in the Atlantic ocean

-Our 1st anniversary of being North Carolina residents

-Our 4th wedding anniversary (oh wow...)

-redesigning/building our pantry and all closets in our house

-doing our first legit garden

I'm sure there are so many things I could add to this list of things that we plan/hope/wish for 2012. But for now, it is what it is. We have our own personal goals that we are still working on. So we'll see how things pan out.

Also, keeping with the tradition of giving themes to the upcoming year, 2012 will be titled: "Expanding and experimenting" 
(The expanding is not for our waist bands...hehe)

Past years:
2008- "A New Life"
2009- "Getting to Know You"
2010- "New Adventures"
2011- "The Year of the Unknown"

We hope everyone has had a great turn of the year and has made resolutions that they are actually going to keep! We love having a fan base reading our blog and being apart of our life. 

1 comment:

Doula, Linda said...

I think that your theme idea is wonderful. what a good way to set the tone for the rest of the year!