Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

I just have to mention that I didn't even know it was the New Year until about 12:08am this morning...oops!

Well, I don't see a point in doing a 2010 review, since you can skim through the 2010 blog posts. For 2011, we are expecting a lot of things to happen. In fact, yesterday (or was it this morning?) Scott and I decided that we will have the most eventful year yet in 2011. In order:

Both Scott and I graduate from BYU-Idaho.
Scott picks the grad school we will go to (which will determine where we will be for the next couple years)
Scott and I become parents.
We move to wherever grad school is!

Basically 2011 is titled "The Year of the Unknown" for us!
Other titles I've come up with for the past years for the Smith's:
2008- "A New Life"
2009- "Getting to Know You"
2010- "New Adventures"

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

so exciting!!!! looks like a year of "congratulations" coming your way.