Monday, December 19, 2011

"mom who kisses babies all day"

I could just stare at these two pictures for the rest of my life and be happy. I like to think that motherhood will always be like this- making snapshots in my mind of my babies and being happy forever. And you know what, I think I will do this. One of my most favorite parts of the day is this moment, right before the bath. She loves the bath and she can't wait to get in it.
Sorry for the horrible picture taking
Here's Addi playing in one of the boxes we got with some presents for Christmas. She mostly enjoyed ripping the popcorn to pieces with her massive muscles. Below is Cabo posing in his dog house. It's not completed, but he loves it so much. There is a porch missing, the roofing, and the front siding where you see just the plywood. It's a fancy house that Scott made with the occasional assistance from me.

Currently Addilyn is sitting in front of me rocking out on our keyboard. Maybe I should get her one that's meant for kids instead of letting her use ours? Either way, she loves the music it plays when she hits the right buttons.

No comments: