Monday, December 5, 2011

7 Month update

Adding new foods to Addilyn's menu has been overall easy. She really has had no issues with not liking any of the food. She in fact just pauses for a moment to decide if she likes it, and then continues to eat. Well, the video below is of Addi not liking, I repeat, not liking green beans. The last minute of the video she hasn't even had a bite and she's still wincing at the thought of having another. My nephew Jaxson has a similar video of distaste but with bananas.
Last night we were skyping my brother and sister-in-law with their newest baby, Marina and their 1 year old Jaxson. Mariah helped me realize that Addilyn was 7 months old that day. I can't believe it. And I'm going to keep saying that every time she's a little bit older. That also means that we've been North Carolina residents for a little over 6 months. Geez!! Here are some cute photos of Addilyn, of course:
A couple weeks ago at Stake Conference



1 comment:

w and w said...

K- she makes me want a girl. But I can't do that right now. So in the mean time I'll just need to steal her from you whenever I get the chance. :) too sweet!