Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween


Just look at that bottom lip...


She likes to eat her mom

This was just a cute picture from Scott's phone

This year, I did our pumpkin all by myself.

Hopefully you can tell it's a tree


Our "family" costume
Addi's original ladybug costume was from Grandma Jadwin. But when we tried it on, she was too long for it. So I had to go to the thrift store and pick some up. I bought two-the ladybug and this monkey one. The monkey outfit fit her better, but it was too boyish. So she got stuck with the larger ladybug costume.
But she did look stinking cute in this one.

She really liked it too.

Like I said in my previous post, I have never really experienced a real fall. So I'm the creeper/tourist pulling over on the side of the road taking pictures of trees. Yes that's me.

These two above and below are along side the parking lot of our church. So beautiful. The pictures don't even do it justice. The saturation and the sun coming through was breath taking. Like I said, the pictures don't do it justice.

1 comment:

Chris J said...

I am so proud that you carved out a pumpkin. What happened to Scott? You did a really nice job too! That top picture is so cute - I just want to reach through my computer and pinch those cute little cheeks!