Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heavenly Brownies

Okay, I'm really excited to try this recipe. I will post later how it turned out. I'm trying not to make so much sugar foods because I'm sortof sick and don't want to lower my immune system even more! I got this recipe from her blog.

Ingredients
2 Sticks of butter (1 cup)
2 C sugar
1 1/2 C flour
3 Tbs coco
4 eggs
1 tspn vanilla
1 small jar marshmallow creme

Directions
Melt butter and coco. Beat eggs and sugar together, and add the coco mix alternatively with flour. Add vanilla. Bake in a 9x13 inch pan at 350* for  about 30 minutes. Spread top with marshmallow creme as soon as it's removed from the oven. Let cool and frost with the following:
FROSTING: Melt together 1/2 stick butter and 1 heaping Tbs coco. Add 1/2 box of powdered sugar. Beat with 1 Tbs milk. Spread on brownies.

*Note: if using unsalted butter, add a little salt to the brownie mix and frosting.

No comments: