Monday, October 19, 2009

Over the weekend...

Over the weekend Scott went to Washington for an ASME Leadership Training. He went with another guy, so he wasn't completely alone. I drove them to the airport Friday morning and raced back to get to my math class at 11:30. He finally got home Sunday around 3:20...not that I was watching the clock or anything. It was great having him back home!
Saturday morning my friend Rebekah and I went to the shooting range to take some pictures of the old buildings. We drove up around 8:45 and there were tons of cars there. Bummer. When we got talking to one of the guys (who was dressed as a cowboy) he said that they were having a cowboy shootout. We joined them and took pictures for both us and for them. We had a blast!! I took some video and tons and tons of pictures. To see them, go to my photo site.

No comments: