Monday, October 5, 2009

The first snow fall.

Today is the first snow fall in Rexburg. We drove home last night from Provo and it was scary for more than half the trip! It's been going non stop, but it is only about 2-3 inches on a post. Scott popped his front tire on his bike from flipping over it (he's okay!) and I can't ride my bike with any snow or rain because my glasses will get wet and then I can't see! So we walked to school together, sortof. I had to keep walking to the Spori and he turned uphill to go to the Austin. The one thing I have to say thought about this snow, is that it's pretty. Especially when I am inside my apartment drinking hot chocolate (which I broke out our tea kettle last Thursday). Oh how I wish going to school wasn't so cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous.
we don't have snow...but it seems like everyone else does.