Thursday, April 2, 2015

March- oops

Well...sorta failed at a March post! Let me fill in the blanks of our lives once again with all the photos that we take! (This is all about February) We went to the SciQuarium in Greensboro. We love this place! And it was warm enough that many of the animals in the zoo were out. Granted the reptiles and some monkey's were not due to the cold. But we got to see my favorite animal being very active...the tiger!


 Chasing penguins! These penguins are so friendly and love to play with the kids. It's always hard to get a good picture because the kids are running chasing them too.

They have a petting barn and the kids of course go nuts for it. They are really sweet animals too. Unfortunately there's not a lot of pictures of me since I'm the one taking most of them :)



Selfie with a tiger!!


24 weeks and days
 
Our first snow was pretty pathetic. Addilyn so badly wanted to build a snowman. We used the snow that Scott had shoveled from the driveway and cars. It was terrible snow because it was mostly ice. But the great part was that Scott was able to work from home! So we got to have him for lunch and a couple of breaks. It was awesome!

Levi loves to dress up. He comes out of Addilyn's room with things for me to help put on him. I tell you I have no say in it- he demands and I comply. 
Before we have this baby we've been trying to get to the temple once a month. So again, we switch off. Scott takes them to the museum while I do a session. Here are some pictures from their time at the children's museum in Raleigh. (They love it)






27 weeks-ish
And then it really snowed!!!! And it was prefect snowman building snow. We had so much fun playing out there. Levi was busy eating it while Addilyn mostly threw the snow. Addilyn also demanded that I made a snow angel...which was a huge fail. I couldn't get up from being flat on my back and in the snow.





Nice daddy

No comments: