Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015

The year 2014 was a whirlwind. We did all I said we would in our post from last year (here). We sort of went a little crazy with the whole 'going out west' thing...and did it twice. Once in the summer to Seattle and we just got back from Los Angeles a couple days ago. In between these two trips we squeezed in getting a new doggy, Lily, and a Thanksgiving trip to Atlanta. Did I mention we go pregnant too? Wheew. Scott threw in a trip to London for work back in the spring and while he was gone I rearranged our bedrooms. We also finally got our second car which has been AMAZING.

This year, 2015, will be ever more exciting. In May we will welcome in another baby (boy or girl? I feel we will never know...) As far as I am concerned, that's about as much as we have going on for this upcoming year. We don't have any big plans as of now. Any traveling will be from people coming to us- like my mom after the new babe comes and my dad at Thanksgiving. We will do some home improvements here and there, like potentially our closet/nursery.

I hope that this year I'll be able to recommit to this blog. It's been slightly neglected due to our crazy end of summer and fall/winter. I love being able to look back and see all the things we've done and being able to reference it.

Anywho- short post, but needed. Next post should be one of the rest of our California trip. Yay!

No comments: