Thursday, June 5, 2014

This one time in London...

This one time, Scott went to London....OK he went to London for work and came back, maybe I'll do a blog post with some of his pictures. But for now this is from the week before and while he was gone. (and in case you were wondering, London was for work).

ok, actually this is from a bday party a month ago

Her boots have finally bit the dust. RIP 
Bday hat she loves
his face says it all

The weekend before Scott left we did a babysitting/date swap with the Grey's. Friday night we took their kiddos while they went to the Greek Festival. This picture above of Levi being so excited that people were at our house. I mean, it's not like we never do...it's just he was especially excited...
 Chloe is 1 month older than Addilyn and Eli is 3? months older than Levi. Convenient.
tickle line up 
rolling in the blanket
 Our date consisted of going clothes shopping at Kohls and then using some of our giftcard at Village Tavern for lunch. Oh my heck, I can't remember the last time I ate so much. We had an appetizer, main, and dessert (x's2). Our waiter hit it off with us and when it came time for dessert, we talked about how amazing their carrot cake is. (I mean just look at it) He then started talking about their key lime pie. He then said he'd go get us a slice to try. aosidhflaksndflakshdfoiasdflksndfl you had to roll me out after we were done.
That evening we went to the Greek Festival. It was a mad house! You know when you go to things like this, you think, man, I wish I was Greek! Well, we were for a few hours. It was awesome.

dancers
 "All you Greeks ever do is DANCE!!!!!" name that movie.

excellent hairdo.
So Sunday Scott left and that afternoon I invited myself over to Madison's for dinner. I brought it...don't worry I'm not that rude :)  We had lots of fun at her little park. However Addi really didn't like Sawyer, her dog, because she barked at her. That was a bummer.

 Levi worked on his walking while dad was away and MAN he walks so well now!!!



Sawyer licking Levi's hands (Maddi's face=priceless) 

 I also hosted one of the last playgroups of the "school" year. We practiced taking turns...yikes.
AND Addilyn had her first soccer practice. Some of you saw the video posted on Facebook of her crying/having a meltdown. Well, don't worry. The last 2 practices she has been awesome and hasn't had any problems. We have pep talks before each time now about being happy and cheering. :)



their awesome jersey's from Sofia!
Then Scott came home from London and brought me chocolate. I only requested two things from London- chocolate and lots of pictures. He did well on both. And now we are back to normal. ish.

No comments: