Sunday, March 16, 2014

And another thing...

Blog unload! I needed to purge my phone.  Isn't this guy SO good looking? He turned 10 months old on the 13th. This is getting crazy. Because you know what else that means? It means Addilyn will be three in two months too!!! I just can't believe he'll hit that 1 year mark sooo soon. I just had him. I swear. And yes, those blue eyes are real. He gets compliments on them all the time.
Corned beef and cabbage in the DO.
We've had a few good days in between our freak snow storms. So we go to the park. Also because we are getting cabin fever and can't handle being in our house anymore! Addi's been able to play in the backyard again. Which is heavenly. Levi can be by himself for a little bit and not be attacked!


#photosbyaddi
We had a family double date with the Pettit's in our ward. We went to a park in Kernersville (the town between us and Greensboro) and had dinner and went looking for a geocache. They had so much fun together. Josh and Addilyn are in the same nursery together at church and they adore one another. I'll ask Addi what she did in nursery and she'll tell me she played cars with Josh. Cute.

Fit test!
 (Above) Addilyn was requested for one of the last times to do a seatbelt fit test. They can't use her once she is 3 years old. They'll have to wait another year to use a Smith for when Levi turns 2 :)
Inside the silo
A few weeks ago we went to the temple. And on our way we did a few caches...of course. This one, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so scared of heights and Scott said, "Climb in there and it's in it" So blindly I went up. I was like heavily breathing and trying not to panic! The cache was at the VERY top and on the inside of the silo. bleh. I grabbed it and realized, I have no pen. So I had to go back down and ran to the car. I signed the log and gave it to Scott to take it back up. 
on top the silo
Scott's head at the top. He has one of me on his phone.
Scott went into the temple first while I had the kiddos. We went to a park and played and did two caches. 

Levi's first time really touching grass.
 The coolest cache I've found. Thankfully it was belly up because I would not have seen it!

When we were done at the temple, we went out to dinner. Then in the car Addilyn got sick, twice. Both times into a plastic bag. Poor thing. She stayed home from church with Scott the next day. Then Levi threw up the next day too. Whatever the bug was, it was only for a short while thank goodness!

No comments: