Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coming clean

Okay, so there is one more reason why I've been a horrible blogger. Yes, the number one reason is my laptop is refusing to take internet from my phone (we've been tethering for the last year+). But the 2nd reason?
We are expecting! Yes, that is supposed to be a little baby on my shirt...We made this discrete public announcement at our ward trunk or treat on Halloween. We are due May 15. That makes me 13 weeks tomorrow. We knew we were pregnant back in early September. Our babies will be almost exactly 2 years apart. So far Addilyn has been very accommodating and taking 2 hour naps which allows me to nap too. I've been queezier (is that a word?) than I was with Addilyn. And I'm very happy I made a gazillion freezer meals because I have no desire to cook.
Our pumpkin. I made all of our costumes and was very proud of it too. We haven't really had good costumes since we were Napoleon and Pedro when we were first married. Below is a picture of another girl dressed as a pumpkin. If you look close enough you can see they are both eyeing the sucker the girl is holding.


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm glad you finally came clean so the whole world can know!:D I love how you announced it. Super cute! And Addilyn looks beyond adorable in her little costume.