Wednesday, September 5, 2012

the blog.

I really wanted to do a good blog post, filled with pictures and even some bonus videos. Unfortunately, my phone is in a fight with me (it started it) and won't send the photos/videos to my computer. I will get them on hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

But I still want to give an update on Addilyn. At her 15 month apt a while ago (which as of yesterday she is now 16 mo) she was just about in the 50th percentile in all categories. This was somewhat unusual because she is normally around 75th in height and 30th in weight. But I guess her weight is finally catching up with her height. She has about 7 teeth on top and 4 or 5 on bottom. 3 or 4 of her teeth are molars. I am vague with the numbers because both she and I don't like my fingers in her mouth trying to count teeth.

Words she says:
Mama
Dada
Bawba (grandma/pa)
Buwbuws (bubbles)
Heweugo / Hutugo / Tago (here you go, depends on how fast she says it)
Ba (bath)
Daw (dog)
Bawba (Cabo, also grandma/pa)
Baby (used for stuffed animals and real babies)

Noises she makes:
Monkey
Dog
Lion/Tiger

Sign language:
Please
All done
Milk
More
Food
(those are basically the ones I only worked on)

Her favorites:
She loves milk. Loves loves loves.
She loves raisins. (which btw, I didn't like them until I was pregnant with her)
She loves dirt.
Babies. Absolutely loves anything that resembles a baby.
She swims!!! She loves to swim.
She loves lotion and chapstick. You give her some lotion and she rubs it in and smells her hands (thank you grandma and Aunt Maudie for teaching her that)
Books. She has always been in love with books.


She also is at a point where she is understanding a whole lot of what we are saying. She only struggles with specific instructions. But heck, I struggle with those too :)

Addilyn is also very social and so far plays nice with other kids. She is really helpful and is learning so much. I am a very proud mama.  





No comments: