Friday, June 10, 2011

Rolling over at 39 days!

After she did it the first time, I ran and got our video camera to record it. I got her several more times after it. She just couldn't stop rolling over! Also, last night Addilyn slept a little over 8 hours! I wish it would start a little sooner then from 11:30pm-7:45am. If you get her happy enough, she'll smile at you too. She's growing too fast!

For other news, my best friend from school had her baby on Wednesday! I'm so bummed I missed it and can't see her and her new baby. At least she's from Chattanooga, TN and we can see them hopefully this summer in their travels! Congrats Rebekah and Jared!

Yesterday Scott and I got a tour by Roy who Scott works with (and the Bishop who contacted him about the job here). We got to see where more homes are, both rental and for buy. The houses here are beautiful and the landscaping is too. There are several colonial and Victorian styled homes. We're really excited to see what we can get into.

No comments: