Wednesday, May 11, 2011

1 Week old

We had a mini spontaneous photoshoot just because she was making all of these adorable faces. In these pictures she looks like she's got blue eyes...but don't worry, mommy is subtly telling them to stay brown. We have also come to the conclusion she looks like me when I was a baby. When my mom goes home she'll send me a picture of me and we'll compare.

The Smith tongue.
 She has the most perfect lips! Those come from both mom and dad- she got lucky!
The doctors have all been so impressed by how perfect she is. Since she has left the hospital, she has only gained weight! She loves to eat, and it's a good thing I have the supply for her! We think the eating comes from her daddy.







This was after she was fed. She kept smiling, but I couldn't catch it. This was the closest I got to her massive smile!

1 comment:

Doula, Linda said...

These pictures are really cute. She makes some really silly faces!