Saturday, April 30, 2011

News

Scott got a job! We will be moving to Winston Salem, North Carolina for Scott to start work at B/E Aerospace on June 6th. The company has an amazing relocation package that pays for everything, and then some. We will start out by living in a company furnished apartment for up to 60 days until we find our own place. When you look at the map we are in between Raleigh and Greenville.
Since our little one thinks I'm more comfortable then the outside world, we've been killing time. One day my mom and I took our friend Kayla from back home and got pedicures. It was her first time.
 Drying our toes and after.
Yesterday we went to Rebekah's house and used her sewing machine. She is also pregnant if you couldn't tell and is due right at the beginning of June. I finished a couple of things and made this lovely nursing cover that you can see below.

Since Cabo has been here, he has been staying at the Kirkam's house. Every night and morning we go and get him. Yes, it snowed 2 nights ago believe it or not. But it has since melted-almost all the way. For Scott he's been killing time by doing house work for the family. It's good for him to take time off from waiting with my mom and I for the baby and it's good for the family who's benefiting from him.
Hopefully my next post will be one with pictures of the baby. I have a feeling she's going to make her arrival in May...

No comments: