Monday, February 28, 2011

32 week quiz

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds as of Friday
Maternity clothes? I pretend I can fit in my regular clothes
Sleep: What's that? Just kidding, not too bad minus the minimum 2 times a night peeing
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat again and Scott asking what he can do to help me get comfortable. I told him to let me have her right now and he said okay.
Movement: Lots and lots. She is one super crazy fighter
Food cravings: Tums. Oh wait, I don't really crave it but I gotta have it!
Gender: a little lady
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions ALL the time.
Belly Button in or out? definitely out
What I miss: walking normal, being able to move easy, being able to bend over to get something....
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what kind of hair she has. I hope she's born with brown eyes like her mom :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to ask for help.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Wow- it just hit me how close you are getting to having your baby! She is almost here! Which means Easter and Spring are almost here! Woohoo!