Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poo

So you won't be hearing about what we are having (and neither will we) for another 2 weeks. Apparently whoever told us that our ultrasound was for today, was wrong-o. They try really hard to not have this ultrasound before 20 weeks. Currently I am 3 days short of that! So our official official by doctor official appointment day is December 16. And even then it is iffy. I say that because that is the first day of finals, and we haven't checked our finals schedule. So even that appointment may change. Can I just say how incredibly bummed I am right now?!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Sad!! I can't imagine. I think I would die of disappointment. I'm only 14 weeks and I'm so antsy to know the gender!!

Tonja Lee said...

The same thing happened to me! I showed up to my appointment with relatives and everything and they were like oh no... it's actually your next appointment that you'll get to find out... Unluckily I ended up in the hospital a week before my *real* appointment and I was able to find out then.

I'm sorry, I feel your pain!

On a positive note, I think it's a girl!

Megan Marie said...

i used to have dreams i was going to birth kittens.

you might imagine this to get you through until you know, since compared to that, a human of any gender sounds great.